http://astore.amazon.com/kens-estore-20

Wednesday 12 October 2011

All in a days work.

I have just started to blog,and at least once a week i will post a blog to do with my weeks work in the
plumbing and heating and the gas industry.
I will post the blog with reference to the jobs i have done or the advice given,the problems solved or in hand.
For instance i am completing an estimate to do a combi boiler change with a new condensing combi boiler,
the customer was lead to belive it was a straight forward job,but i informed him what in fact had to be done.
The placement of the boiler,the flue position,condense waste,the power flush.New room thermostat etc.
I carry out break downs on all types of boilers and heating systems and come across some interesting
situations and being in this industry for forty years its still a learning curve.
I am now looking at Solar energy,solar thermal and solar Pva.to increase my business.I belive its the
way the our industry is heading with the use of alternative fuel.
Till the next time.
Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment